sábado, 20 de mayo de 2023


     Leason 5 

Technology and you 

  • I have a laptop.
  • It's of the hp brand and It's Hp Pavilion X360 14-dh1011ns 

Present continuous 
We use present continuous to talk about actions at the moment of speaking. 
We use the following expressions: Right now, now at the moment. 

Use the present continuous for actions in progress now and for future plan

  • I'm watching movie. 
  • Are you doing your homework? 
           Yes, I'm doing. 
            No, I'm not doing. 
  • Am I studying right now? 
           No, I'm not studying, I'm cooking my dinner. 
  • What are you thinking right now? 
           I have to send the assignment before 6 pm and I'm very happing because I'm already finishing. 
       
Future continuous 

Futuro continuos expreses actions, tonight, later next weeks and these days 

  • My parents are calling me at 8: pm. 
  • I'm finishing the semester in two weeks. 
  • I'm not going to the party tonight. 
  • My friends are asking me out now. 
  • What are you doing these vacations?    I'm sleeping a lot and spending time with my family.
Recommends 

                                     

A: Hi, what are you doing?
B: I'm listening to music.
A: What kind of headphones are they?
B: They're wireless, but I need new ones. These are old and worn out. Any suggestions?
A: What do you think of the JBL T450BT? I hear the sound quality is excellent. And they are on sale now.
B: Really?
A: I'm going shopping this weekend, would you like to come with me and buy some new headphones? 
B: Yes, I'd like some blue ones 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

leasson 5

 Airline passenger information  Departure                                                                                  a cancellation  a...